The Red Sea Cyclist Club challenges the KAUST community to join a month-long commute by bike and track their progress.
What are the benefits?
If you leave your car at home and use the bike instead, this will:
- Save time – Cycling is one of the quickest ways around campus
- Improve health – Cycling is a light exercise with benefits for your physical and mental health, fitness, and quality of life
- Be green – Cycling reduces CO2 emissions compared to commuting by car
- Save money – Cycling to work will reduce your fuel costs
How to register?
Yet another registration?
See the benefits of this easy process:
- No app – You manually log your distances at the end of the day/week
- No tracking – No GPS required; this is just for your progress and to serve a community goal of more sustainable transportation
- Data – The data will be used to compare the cycling in KAUST to other places, showcasing the CO2 savings and calories burned
The Red Sea Cyclists will provide the community with regular updates on their cycling progress.
Let’s see how many times we can cycle around the world together.
If there are further questions, please reach out directly to the organizers: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a joint collaboration between Community Life, Red Sea Cyclists community club, Spokes Hub, Health and Safety, Office of Sustainability and Health, Safety and Environment.